Monday, October 13, 2014

Custom Order for Christmas


I am so excited to kick off this week with a new idea. If you have been following Mainly Maren for the past two years, you probably remember that I participated in several Christmas Markets selling my homemade wreaths.

"Deck the Halls"

Well, the markets consumed a lot time and weekends away from Husband right in the middle of the year's most festive time. This year, Husband and I want the freedom to enjoy the season as much as we can, so I decided not to participate in any of the Christmas Markets.

Jingle and Mingle Market 2013

Even though I am not participating in the markets, I've decided I can't completely cut myself away from crafting. I enjoy my hobby way too much and it brings me such happiness creating for others. 

"Cheery and Bright"

"Old Fashion Christmas"

"Winter Wonderland"

Over the years you've left kind remarks, positive feedback, and flat out said "I want one!" Now is your chance, I've decided to offer custom orders on Christmas Wreaths!

"Cranberry Tea"


"Woodlands"


"Christmas Sweater"

"The Traditional"

"Snow Bird"


"Holly"

All the wreaths pictured in this post I made and even though these particular wreaths are no longer available, you get an idea of what I can create. If you see a wreath you like, I can recreate a new wreath that closely resembles the one you chose with slight variations in colors and/or materials.
Or...if you have something else in mind, we can make a new wreath from scratch to meet your specific decor needs. 

"Alpine Christmas"
 

"Jingle"



If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me an email. I'm happy to help! 

"Feliz Navidad"


"Let it Snow"

"I'll Be Home"

Christmas Market 2012

Can you believe it is that time of year to already start thinking about Christmas?! 

May Your Week Be Merry and Bright,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each and every one.