Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I'll Stick to Chocolate Chip


Back in October I was awe struck by the colorful beauty of a picture I saw on Pinterest.  So...I pinned the picture and seven months later I got around to baking the recipe, Jello Cookies.

A week and half later I still have 2 dozen of these cookies becoming stale in my kitchen.  Apparently I'm waiting for them to turn rock solid before I dump all 24 of these guys into the trash.  

Lesson learned: If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. 

The recipe has fantastic comments and reviews from the original creator so I know this was purely my failure. I am the one who did not do something quite right. It could even be the fact that I used jello packets from Germany and not The States! Maybe they are not the same?

My Failures:
Lime Jello Cookies
Lemon Jello Cookies
Raspberry Jello Cookies

I will definitely have to come back and try this recipe again someday when we are Stateside. 

As Forest Gump would say "That's all I have to say about that." 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each and every one.