Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!
 
I don't really have anything sappy or cheesy to say about 2015 and I'm not feeling nostalgic enough for a trip down Memory Lane from 2014. Perhaps in a few days but for now I am living in the absolute, present moment.
 
Husband and I have spent the last two weeks fully engaged in a marathon-of-a-trip back home. This trip home was simply perfect. It has been nonstop fun with birthday parties, catching up with friends, lunch dates, wrestling with babies, shopping my favorite stores, nights snuggled up in front of the fireplace, and inhaling enough chips and queso to make my jeans fit a bit snugger. (That's just Tex-Mex y'all)
With all that has been going on, I can't even begin to think about what 2015 will bring. Perhaps when I am sitting on that 11 hour flight back to Munich, Germany, I will crack open my journal and set some New Year's Resolutions. (I'll keep you posted!)

I have missed blogging and can't wait to get back into the full swing of things next week. Thank you guys for keeping up with us throughout this past year and your support is really appreciated!

Best Wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each and every one.