Sunday, July 7, 2013

Summer Lovin'


The rain has finally stopped after what felt like months and summer might officially be here in Munich. Although, come to think of it, I haven't checked the 5 day forecast...  This weekend was the most beautiful two days the year has seen.  It felt like California and I have loved it!

With the gorgeous weather I was feeling inspired by summertime.  I decided to create a neon wreath since bright colors seem to be everywhere right now.  Are you embracing this trend? I myself, just bought bright orange pants and a couple of new colorful shirts.

Any-who-da-loo, here is my lastest "Summer Lovin' " Wreath:



And in celebration of July 4th, a summer patriotic piece:



Overdue, didn't blog for a month, springtime wreath:




With the start of July it is already time to start thinking about Christmas Markets.  I'm hoping to participate in one or two this upcoming season.  I will keep you posted on any news!

Here is a picture from my very first Christmas market last year:

Tis' the Season,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each and every one.