Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ch... Ch... Changes!


My how our lives have changed. I had an "ah ha" moment Thursday evening when I came to this realization. It was after dinner that I found myself sitting at the kitchen table painting, Husband layed out on the couch reading, and Mozart playing in the background. We are either the oldest 28 year olds alive or we have wanted and succeeded in invisioning a different lifestyle for ourselves. Looking back 4 months ago at the same time we would have eaten dinner at the coffee table while watching several hours of tv. While I do wonder what is going on with Sheldon and Leonard this change is good for us.

1 comment:

  1. You are not the oldest 28 year olds but you may be the ones with the most life changes! I cannot imagine that you didn't really need the down time. And just the quiet normal time together. By the way, you can watch Big Bang Theory on line!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each and every one.