Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Favorites: Fall Edition


Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday!!!!! I repeat... FRIDAY!!!!! Shout it from the rooftops, #hashtag it, or send a telegram, the weekend is officially here. 

I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci today to share this week's favorites!
Momfessionals
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte



Old news I know, but it only seemed appropriate that I start off the first Friday Favorites of October with the beloved PSL. Also, a shout-out to the barista who spelled my name correctly! She may have had a little help with the ending... "Maren not Mareen".

2. October

Speaking of October... can it be one of my favorites? This month is fantastic with loads of college football games, pumpkin flavored foods, changing leaves, crisp air, and it all ends with one of the most fun holidays! You can find this free printable at Kristen Runs Through It and how cool is it that the quote is from Anne of Green Gables? I love Anne Shirley!

 3. Mad About You

When Husband and I need something light and funny to turn to after a day of working, lately we have watched old episodes of Mad About You. Do you remember this show? It ran during the 90s and I used to watch it at my grandparent's house. Nowdays, it is much more funny since Husband and I can relate to Jamie and Paul. 

4. Munich in Fall

This is the Rathaus right in the city center of Munich. A "rathaus" is basically a city hall. I took this photo with my cellphone and just loved the blue contrast of the sky against the brown stones of the Rathaus. Sometimes I stop by Marienplatz on my commute home just to take in the awe of the beautiful Rathaus and plaza. 

5. OPI "I Knead Sour-Dough"

Do you forget you have certain nail polish colors? I have no idea where this bottle came from but I was excited when I found it among my collection. I think this is a great shade for fall because it is not too red but the perfect combination of maroon and bronze with a hint of pink. 

6. A Sense of Humor 

Last night we attend Oktoberfest and I just had to share this photo. We were laughing so hard when a family photo bombed our picture! Did you notice the mom and daughter hanging back also laughing? Our world needs people with a sense of humor. Love it!

Which of these fall favorites appeals to you? Do you have any fall favorites I should check out? 

Happy Friday,

1 comment:

  1. I watched Mad About You faithfully when it was aired...I loved those two! Cajun Shrimp is always my OPI color I get excited to run across. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each and every one.